“I have some crispy and hottest news” about token design and tokenomics. After reading that many white papers, let’s come to the conclusion that this is a way to alternate the good tokens from a bad token. Generally, there are two kinds of white papers in the market, one is blockchain projects and this is like the former of the fork which like decentralized storage or decentralized internet, and the other one is customer and consumer interface focused on the existing blockchain solutions that’s like mobile wallets and the Uber.
Most of the time I want to particularly focus on the consumer ICO’s, Did you know what we exactly look for? The tokenomics are the most important sections in this topic. So far potential token buyers do not fully understand it.
Design of the Token:
At first sight, the design of the token and the description of the design token is at first very confusing. Study it carefully. Now you can find a common pattern in this.
Actors are prospective users of the token. Here the token design should take at least two actors. Some of the examples are customers, merchants, and platforms. Some token designs make common mistakes: the platform having its team centralized. This is the task of the token. This action is like promoting some products and in this example, there are 4 actors including this promoter.
What can those actors Do?
The tokens become more stable so we have more actors. This is the reason more ways the actors use the token. In this simple diagram, each actor’s action is much more important and they list out their actions.
- Customers Can easily buy their token on that exchange.
- Buy that token directly from the platform.
- Buy a token from the merchants.
- Buy your products with the discounted token.
- Get their cashback with the earning of tokens.
- Earn a token for the products or services.
- Sell a token to those customers.
- The tokens become a gift or reward for potential customers.
- A token is used to list the products on the platform.
- Here the earning tokens promote their products.
- By promoting those products, they earn a commission.
- Sell their tokens to the consumers or merchants.
- Referring to other promoters’ platforms, earn tokens.
- Earn a token to list out the products.
- Cashback rules are managed.
- Sell the tokens to the customers.
- To enable the promoter network, earn tokens from the merchants.
Lots of white paper covers a small amount of economics and doesn’t include the documentation of the subject. I reach out to the project manually if they provide any documentation. Here economics is not even considered. If you have a currency they have some model which is like a Proof-of-work and has a proof-of-stake. The following point addresses the potential issue.
1.The primary objective value of the token is the “RATE OF TRADE”.
2.Designed for the speculation is the “EXCHANGE”.
3.A potential value is gained by token of “PRACTICAL USE CASES”.
4.Pegged tokens lose their potential value.
Are you looking for a serious token sale? spend extra time in the working of your design token and also tokenomics. Here our white papers have much information and it will give a clear vision to convince the consumers to purchase your tokens.